Tuesday 28 July 2009

Hell Heels..@.@

it's a compulsory to wear formal for presentation
sienz~
i prefer wearing Tees + Short + Flip Flops..
comfortable..xp
a 3 inches of high heels really kills me on That Tuesday (1st presentation @2009)
sedaya international is having some kinda construction going on or i should say renovation
here close down there close down..zzz
have to walk and walk and walk to reach block C-where our lesson helds
even wana go to library also got problems
i'm like climbing and climbing cuz that road is a slope
with high heel-juz a normal 3 inches one
well,
i'm fine with heels when i do my shopping..xp
maybe cuz i'm concentrating on looking around and i didn notice if the heels does hurt my feet
but when i'm in sku on the stupid road...
super hard for me to reach my destination!
it deeply hurts my feet!!
*ish*
and loads of stairs to ups and downs...zzz
sigh~
thank god i didn fell!
if not.... .... ...(dare not think)

No comments: