Tuesday 2 September 2008

Melissa

She is my very very
very Best+ True friend
She just can read through my mind
She is there whenever i needed her
She dun pretend which i hated so much
We share our favourites, thought, secrets, happiness,
worries and much more
There's just a special connection between us!!
Mel,
As i told you, i'm speechless!!!
You just know what's my next move,
my thought, my decision...
you just know everything even more than
i do sometimes.
Remember that article regarding
Friendship??
Holding a cup of coffee
in a car park looking at the hustle and bustle of life
and then walk away without saying a word
and feel as if it was the best conversation we ever had.
Let's go try out yea ^-^
Oh yea, remember that song
Heal the World by Michael Jackson??
I'll never never forget the 1st phrase.
The action you did on me
during the 1st time really shocks my nerve. Hahax
A Real Friend is a loving companion at all time.
And that's why i love you beyond all words.
And i will love you beyond all time.

No comments: