Tuesday 2 September 2008

Foxxy Tweety Piggy Milky Friends Forever

Many people walked in and out in my life.
But jux few of them will leave their foot-prints on.
They are so called as my True Friend.
Its not easy to have one or either meet one is one's life time.
I'm lucky and faithtul to meet few.
Seriously i am.
If you ever meet one or more,treasure them!!
Friendship is a golden gift cherished above all life's treasures.
Buddies,
Isn't it exciting to see us talk,cry,shout,
jump,laugh,sing,gossip...etc.
I'm glad and thankful to have you guys
holding my hand,
together we walked through our secondary school's path.
You guys have shared your very own inner secret without hesitation
which i enjoy listening to.
And ignored all sorts of reputation
just to chill one another which i really appreciate.
Though secondary school's life gonna end soon,
i am sure our relation will remain as what we are now.
And, dun forget our cheese steamboat!!!

No comments: