Tuesday 2 September 2008

Black Star...

There's a song by Hayley Westera
a saprano of Irish Heritage
tittled Who Painted the Moon Black
And here i wonder who painted the Star Black...
Black Star are usually defined as a person
who brings bad luck to you.
But for me, it doesn't goes like that.
THIS PERSON i named as Black Star
is because we always argue over some silly matter.
But still,
our relation never get affected.
We can even talk to each other about
our very own inner feel!!
Would you ever talked to a person
you've always quarrel with
everything about yourself??
Based on my survey,
99% are NO. (exclude those who are in relationship)
I just cant believe that
i am experiencing that 1%.
To be frank,
was once i hated THIS PERSON is because
i barely able stand those big bully act.
But when time goes on,
i notice that THIS PERSON
is just trying to chill someone
by his/her own way.
Erm,
i should say is a very interesting way.
Black Star,
Thanx for being there whenever i called
Thanx for chilling when i'm down
Thanx for laying your hands out
when i needed a pull
Thanx for showing me the way when i'm confuse
Thanx for being by my side
when my darkest hour to turn the tide
till the suffering fades
Thanx for giving me memorable memories...
Thanx for EVERYTHING

No comments: