Saturday 1 August 2009

1st time

Woke up around 6 to prepare for my 7am piano class...
lolx..i know it's unusual-super early
but wat to do...
i rather finish it as early as posible at least if anything that held on Saturday,
it wont be a problem for me to attend!
i woke up at 6am, of course to condition my hair! haha
it's a big sacrifice for a pig like me! xp
well,
2 weeks didn practice piano..haha
cuz my piano teacher went to travel
and i'm taking advantage to be lazy!
lucky didn get any scolding this morning~
Drove alone to class as usual
and drove home at 8 something.
mum ask me to pour go and pour petrol when i reach home!
i was like..Shit!
i never did it before..
i've never ever drive ALONE to a petrol station and refill the tank!
at first i said NO,
and then mum says,
then there's no point for them to get me a car in future..cuz i dare not..T.T
so, at last..
i still go and try
luckily everthing went smooth~(wiping sweats)
a safe 1st time!
hahax!!

No comments: