Sunday 19 September 2010

who really understands..

year 1 sem 2 just started for 2 weeks and another 2 more days,
i'll be sitting for my deadly midterm! and yet,
my lecture notes wasnt with me! damn!!

life doesnt seems to be great,
i would prefer there's nothing for me to worry in life,
nothing to strive, nothing to care about,
but these days seems to be far far away~
there's no more spoon feeding in sku,
weeks to submit and prepare for this sem to end,
pressuring myself to sit for piano exam dis coming april,
forcing myself to stretch during yoga and get my body all numb up..=.=
smiling in front of everybody like nothing seems to be bothering me but actually i wasnt in the mood...etc..

i wana jump off this stage and hide inside sumwhere else.
i'm tired. but i just have no where to go.

my face will never show the real me.
only few will know wat i was really thinking.
and i love them. =)

No comments: