Wednesday 21 April 2010

i'm lost

how're u lately? how's life? where're you?..
this is the most common question among my compound.
bored~
stop asking and fuck off when u dun really meant to care about!
i'm unAvailable!

i've just finish my sem3 finals.
if i passed all my subject, and there i go for a DEGREE
if i dun then retain for a sem just to retake *touch wood*
i seriously don know where i wan to be in my future..
those unpredictable ones. sigh
have got no interest in whatever things
just meant to be in business field
blindly pick up marketing bcuz thats the only course without calculations
many ppl told me,
u wont be in where u planned to be,
but the problem is, i dunno wat i wanna be
and where's my goal..
nothing to focus, life's meaningless..

college really blinds me up,
when sem begins,
clashing of time table for at least a week,
when things settled down, quiz and assignment were introduced,
then 'hello' mid-term, follow on by presentation and then finals!
this routine will keep cycling till i graduate..zzz
change college? study abroad?
i did think of dat once,
but nothing seems to excite me..
no matter where i station,
things will be the same
as well just stay and not waste money

so lost, tired, and sick of things..
my piano, another pressure issue when exams is around the corner.
i dare not decide when to sit for the exam, it's just one more step to end the story,
tons of effort to be put in..i'm avoiding it!
but i know, sooner or later i still have to face it..

friendship??
ever since we've step into a different society,
our timing goes up and down..
stuck in books and busy for credits
everyone striving for their own goals
too much time spent apart... ... ..
well, just GUD LUCK in future peeps =)
relationship??
my status: ~personal issue~
if u feel that i'm single, dun even think of it, bcuz i'm not interested
if u feel that i'm not, thank you. i'm happy with who i am with. :P

No comments: