Saturday 23 January 2010

updating~ =P

omg omg omg Omg OMg OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
i just cant believe how long i hadn been updating my poor lil bloggie~
pity lil thing!!

~new year 2010
~started my 3rd sem not long ago but bloody time table still keep on changing! wtf
~just got my sup paper done, hope i pass
~having Great FRIDAYssss
~memorable 120110 *ilove you =D
~thinking to get my hair trim anot cuz just got it cut not too long ago
~need to get my white doggie a spa in a pail with bubbles cuz it's turning yellow again! Xp
~hadn get my CNY shopping done! daddy when are you freeeeeeee????!!!!
~wants to hang out with my lovely Bitch+ESSS
~lotsa buddies leaving m'sia soon, need more gatherings!!!! and mummy plssssss, dun stop me!!!
~needs to save money
~treassuring time with my love ones

an
d anD aND AND AND AND AND

~
LYNN is OFFICIALLY 19 yrs OLD!!! sob sob
*piggy is turning Old too, 10 days after me! welcome to the old ladies club! xP




3 comments:

PiNkPiGgY said...

ya!! we need more gathering~ u know wat?? moo might be leaving soon as well.... aiz... felt so lonely all of a sudden~ 4 of us is like falling apart~ i miss those days tat we can always stay together~ laugh and get punish by the teachers XD

Simply LIL Me said...

yea, sigh~
why out of sudden moo leaving too??
i tot she say next year??
and wait, we where got get punish by teacher??? lol

PiNkPiGgY said...

get scold la~ punish no meh?? stand up and stuff la hahaha~ i oso dunno her lo~ her mum suddenly say can afford to send her out so she go lo~ aiz...